The Premium Package ~Full Wedding Planning & Coordination
The Essential Package ~Day-Of Wedding Coordination
From picking a the engagement party, the wedding venue to arranging a seating chart, wedding planning can be very time consuming. The average couple spends 13 months and 10 hours per week planning their wedding. ASC Events’ Premium Package is ideal for the couple who wants a wedding with character but doesn’t have the time and energy to make it happen.
The Essential Package is for the couple who has their wedding day stylized and planned, but are realizing that they will need help orchestrating the logistics. Ideal for the couple who wants to enjoy their day and the weeks leading up to it, without the stress of having to worry about the final details and day full of logistics.
We will plan your angels birthday, no matter how old they are. From first birthdays to their 21st.
- Home Based or Venue Based parties
- All Equipment Supplied (Kids & adults Tables, Chairs, Linen)
- Themed Centrepieces
- Themed Décor
- Party Packs and Thank You Gifts
- Refreshment Stations
- Entertainment and Activities (eg. pony rides, carousel, face painter, Musicians)
- Photo Booths
- Candy Buffets / Stations
- Birthday Cake and Baked Treats
Private & Corporate Eventing services
The Private & Corporate Package ~Event Planning & Coordination
A company’s brand says a lot about their business. It conveys a mission statement, a diversity of services and a vision…and your next event should communicate that as well. ASC Events can help you celebrate your brand with an event that is as unique as the services you offer.
- Design of overall theme and décor scheme
- Selection and procurement of venue, vendors, special guest(s) and speaker(s)
- Food & beverage selections and tastings (upon request)
- Event programme coordination
- Design and production recommendations for printing and promotional material and products
- Facilitate and attend all vendor appointments
- Logistical management, inclusive of: registration, audio/visual equipment, transportation, etc.
- Provide on the day coordination to ensure the success of the event, inclusive of directing and cueing all vendors, speakers and special guests
- Oversee the event site setup and breakdown
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors
Types of events may include, but are not limited to:
- Book and Product (Brand) Launches
- Grand Openings
- Holiday Parties
- Business Retreats
- Company Picnics
- Meetings & Seminars
- Birthday parties
Because every event is unique, these services are bespoke for each client. The fee will be determined by the services, size and complexity of the event.
Virtual eventing services
- The virtual eventing service is where a client would go to the ASC EVENT online platform and pose their questions and/or services needs we will then help them by giving them advice or recommend a vendor that can assist.
- ASC Events will also be able to plan a complete event through this platform for those clients (eg. A bride with a full time job) that doesn’t have the time to go to meetings or see vendors themselves.
- They will be asked to fill in a form that asks them extensive questions, to get all details for the event requirements.
- A selection of suitable packages & concepts will then be proposed to the client.
- From there the event will be planned with consistent feedback to the client and when necessary images will be sent (eg.Table décor)
Some Events We’ve Managed
- African Romance: Miss World 2008
- Manchester United: Vodacom Challenge: 2008
- Nandos Peri-Deli: 2009
- Dudu Zuma 27th Birthday Party: 2009
- The Launch of Club Inc Braamfontein: 2009
- Launch of new Renault Migane and Renault Scenic: 2009
- Avatar Premier in conjunction with Coca- Cola: 2009
- Launch of new Renault Sandero: 2010
- Haagen Dasz World Cup event: 2010
- Face of Garnier Launch: 2010
- Gert Johan Coetzee Designer label launch: 2010
- Ice- watch Launch: 2011
- Duduzile Zuma’s Wedding: 2011
- HHP Motswafrika Cd launch: 2011
- Taboo Birthday party: 2011
- Movie Premier Viva Riva: 2011
- Cleo Bachelor Nights: 2011/2012
- Third Annual Sixties Weekend- Nelspruit 2011 (Taken over from another PR agency 4 days before event)
- Creative Recreation Launch : 2012
- Ice-Tropez Launch 2012
- AIHE Hair EXPO 2012
- AIHE Hair Expo 2013
- Roses Pre- Mix Drinks launch & ad hoc campaigns since 2013
- TribeOne Fest 2014
- Diageo Brand Events since 2015
- Reviv South Africa since 2015